Please carefully read through our policies and guidelines below:
- All classes are minimum of 1 ½ hours.
- Maximum of 10 people per class.
- All students are required to sign hold harmless waivers. If you are under 18 years old, a parent or guardian will be required to sign a waiver on your behalf. Click here to download the waiver.
- Our instructors can safely belay up to 250lbs unless otherwise specified.
- Our safety belts are designed to accommodate waists up to size 40.
- Please be punctual.
For individuals taking class:
- With 48 hours notice, you may reschedule for an equal or lesser-priced class but no refund.
- Less than 48 hours notice, no refund or reschedulding.
For entire class bookings/corporate events:
- 2-weeks notice, you may reschedule for an equal or lesser-priced class but no refund.
- Less than 2 –weeks notice, no refund or rescheduling.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable.
- No Shows or those who do not attend a scheduled class results in the loss of payment/class pass/gift certificate voucher of the student/students. If you have not yet paid for your class, full payment for the missed class must be made before registering for a new class.
- Those who wish to reschedule withouth the designated notice time must pay a transfer fee amounting to and additional 50% of the published class fee.
We love flying and teaching and therefore will make every effort to hold class.
However, being outside, we are at the mercy of Mother Nature.
In the event of cancellation due to silly/irratic Philippine weather,
you will be rescheduled for another class.
Please remember to frequently check the website and social media pages for the latest updates.
You are also encouraged to contact us to speak with an associate who can better answer your questions.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students are able to reschedule their class free of charge.
Classes that end more than halfway through due to bad weather will not be refunded.